Product Description
Quartz movement, Casual watch, Chronograph, Silver-tone luminous hands and hour markers, White indices and red numbers on outer ring, Analog date display, Black resin bezel is set with silver-tone screw accents, Brushed/polished stainless steel case, Polished selector buttons and caseback, Polished IP stainless steel black crown, Water resistant.
Product Details
- Brand: Kenneth Cole
- Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
Features
- Brand New
- 100% OEM Compatible
- 1 Year Warranty
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Worst watch I've ever bought
By J.Omar C.
Let me start by saying, it looks good... in the picture. When I received this watch the first thing that struck me was how cheap the build quality was. The band was mostly plastic and even the bezel around the dial was plastic. Speaking of which, after 3 days of use the plastic around the dial fell off on it's own. I couldn't find it since I was walking so now I have an even uglier watch. The only thing I really like about it is the dial itself, but that's not the reason I bought it. If I hadn't tossed away the packaging I would have returned this watch on the first day of ownership.
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น